HOW TO MAKE BLACKENED COCONUT LIME SHRIMP – VIDEO
- 1 LB OF UNCOOKED/RAW SHRIMP
- 2 TABLESPOONS OF COCONUT OIL
- 1 LIME
- 1/2 CUP OF SWEETENED COCONUT FLAKES
- BLACKENED SEASONING
- COOKIE SHEET LINED WITH ALUMINUM FOIL
- CHEESE GRATER
- Place the two tablespoons of coconut oil in the skillet on medium high. Preheat your oven to 350.
- Rinse off the shrimp and take the shells/tail off. Drain
- Place shrimp in the skillet.
- Place coconut flakes on the cookie sheet and place in the oven. Set your timer for 4 mins. Take out of the oven once the time goes off.
- Sprinkle some blackened seasonings on the shrimp in the skillet and stir. Shrimp should be a bright red color within 10 minutes.
- Once the shrimp is fully cooked, take the shrimp out of the skillet and place on a plate.
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the top of the shrimp.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice over the coconut & shrimps.
- Take the rind of the lime and scrape it across the cheese grater over the top of the shrimp and coconut to give it zest & color
- EAT & ENJOY!!!!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS/THOUGHTS ON THIS POST.
YOU CAN REPLY BY EMAIL, FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW, OR SIGN IN ON YOUR WEB BROWSER.
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FEEDBACK[wpforms id=”3778″]
MY CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE FREE
BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT MY BLOG
PLEASE DONATE AT LEAST
ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Please share this on all your social media accounts.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW/ADD ME!
Each one teach one
Spread love not war
Speak positivity into your life and someone else’s life
Please subscribe to this site
HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DAY!