HOW TO MAKE EGGPLANT & TURKEY LASAGNA
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1 jar of Prego Marinara Sauce
2 Orange Bell Peppers diced
2 pounds of ground turkey
1 container of shredded parmesan cheese
1 bag of shredded Italian cheese mix
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
2. Heat skillet to medium high
3. pour olive oil, at least 2 tbsp into skillet
4. once heated place the turkey in the skillet, scramble and add seasonings. Cook thoroughly
5. slice eggplant (circular), and diced bell peppers
6. placed diced pepper and marinara sauce in meat meat mixture and remove from heat
7. spray cooking pan with non stick spray. layer eggplant at the bottom, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and layer with meat sauce. repeat until you run out of eggplant and meat sauce
8. place pan in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. check after 25 minutes
9. after 25 minutes, remove the lasagna from oven. empty italian cheese & parmesan cheese over the top
10. place lasagna on the top rack for 1-2 minutes
11. remove from oven. let cool for 10-15 minutes. slice and enjoy!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS/THOUGHTS ON THIS POST.
YOU CAN REPLY BY EMAIL, FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW, OR SIGN IN ON YOUR WEB BROWSER.
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FEEDBACK
MY CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE FREE
BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT MY BLOG
PLEASE DONATE AT LEAST
ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Please share this on all your social media accounts.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW/ADD ME!
Each one teach one
Spread love not war
Speak positivity into your life and someone else’s life
Please subscribe to this site
HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DAY!
I lost close to 200 pounds within a ten month period so I want to help you be successful at losing weight
Come read how at ChristiansWeightSuccess.net